In my spare time one of my favorite places to visit is Flamingo Gardens located in Davie, Florida. It is a great and inexpensive place to take your little ones to walk around and bird watch. If your kids are anything like mine they are obsessed with birds. I visit it quite often and always try to reinvent the same pictures I have previously taken.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Favorite pastime - bird watching
On a personal note....South Florida is such a great place to live. I really enjoy the activities, parks, gardens and our beautiful oceans.
In my spare time one of my favorite places to visit is Flamingo Gardens located in Davie, Florida. It is a great and inexpensive place to take your little ones to walk around and bird watch. If your kids are anything like mine they are obsessed with birds. I visit it quite often and always try to reinvent the same pictures I have previously taken.
In my spare time one of my favorite places to visit is Flamingo Gardens located in Davie, Florida. It is a great and inexpensive place to take your little ones to walk around and bird watch. If your kids are anything like mine they are obsessed with birds. I visit it quite often and always try to reinvent the same pictures I have previously taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(37)
-
▼
January
(9)
- Silly for Love
- Candid Photography - Love
- Iheart Faces: By the Book Challenge
- Oh my God...Am I an addict, or just a Nerd?
- Favorite pastime - bird watching
- A vintage session
- Family Portrait When my sister asked me to do ...
- iHeart Faces: "Best Face of 2011" photo challenge...
- Welcome to my journey Welcome to the first post ...
-
▼
January
(9)
Popular Posts
-
Being from Florida we have an abundance of summer fun! This was a time where Jordyn was obsessed with her shadow so you can imagine her joy...
-
For the past 2 weeks I've been feeling like I'm missing my limbs. I know that's quite dramatic and exaggerated but I had to s...
-
Last year was filled with so many beautiful, and angelic faces it was hard to choose one for the Iheart Faces - Best Face of 2012 challenge....
-
This beautiful family could not stop smiling and holding their 3 month old baby boy in their arms. It was a special session as 3 month old D...
-
Siblings...I once read that siblings are the only people who can bother you just because they can and then turn around and protect you again...
-
Nothing says little girl like a tea party filled with your favorite dolls, pearls and a pink tutu. This session was filled with laughter an...
-
I don't usually post anything too personal on my blog or in fact anywhere else. I am a pretty private person who has just recently embr...
-
The answer to my previous post is that I am an addict AND a nerd... I still don't have any of my lenses and I am working with the broke...
-
"Oh so silly" was this weeks iheart challenge. He's definetely silly for love! This photo was submitted to the I ...







1 comment:
Love the pictures, very vibrant colors!
Post a Comment