Friday, March 2, 2012
3 months old
I had the pleasure of working with the sweetest 3 month old baby last week. He was such a sweet baby who decided he was not going to give us a smile. I played the maracas, brought out toys, had parents jumping up and down. A few silly faces later and we captured some very sweet and tender moments. It was truly a great experience. So great that I came home asking my husband for a baby boy !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Being from Florida we have an abundance of summer fun! This was a time where Jordyn was obsessed with her shadow so you can imagine her joy...
-
For the past 2 weeks I've been feeling like I'm missing my limbs. I know that's quite dramatic and exaggerated but I had to s...
-
Last year was filled with so many beautiful, and angelic faces it was hard to choose one for the Iheart Faces - Best Face of 2012 challenge....
-
This beautiful family could not stop smiling and holding their 3 month old baby boy in their arms. It was a special session as 3 month old D...
-
Siblings...I once read that siblings are the only people who can bother you just because they can and then turn around and protect you again...
-
Nothing says little girl like a tea party filled with your favorite dolls, pearls and a pink tutu. This session was filled with laughter an...
-
I don't usually post anything too personal on my blog or in fact anywhere else. I am a pretty private person who has just recently embr...
-
The answer to my previous post is that I am an addict AND a nerd... I still don't have any of my lenses and I am working with the broke...
-
"Oh so silly" was this weeks iheart challenge. He's definetely silly for love! This photo was submitted to the I ...
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Congratulations. What a beautiful work!!! I just met you the other day and I can say you are dedicated and passionate about your work, I admire you.
Sincerely
Aleyda. (Dylans Grandma)
Post a Comment