These two precious sisters give a new meaning to sisterly love. I just had to submit this picture to May's Hey Girl Iheart Faces photo challenge. They have many more precious submissions you should check out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In 2011 my project 365 (take one picture a day for the entire year) was reduced to project 52 (one picture a week). Very shortly after it w...
-
This beautiful family could not stop smiling and holding their 3 month old baby boy in their arms. It was a special session as 3 month old D...
-
The answer to my previous post is that I am an addict AND a nerd... I still don't have any of my lenses and I am working with the broke...
-
Baby Fabiana came down to Miami from Venezuela to spend a couple of days enjoying our wonderful weather and attractions. While here her...
-
What a magical place and what a magical couple. They knew exactly where they wanted to go for their engagement pictures and were completel...
-
Baby L has got to be the cutest, happiest and the most animated little boy I have ever met. His smile is infectious, his frowns are hila...
-
If you live in South Florida you must have a family beach photo session on your things to do list! The Rios family were not going to m...
.jpg)
2 comments:
What a joyful hug! Love your use of B&W on this.
Aww gotta love hugging sisters!
Post a Comment