We worked fast and although we weren't able to stay for our planned sunset we had a great time with the little we were able to do.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Summer is almost here
It's another cloudy day in South Florida but still you can find fisherman fishing off the pier, tourists sunbathing in our beach y white sands and determined girls trying to capture a few images before the sky dispenses another down-pouring shower.
We worked fast and although we weren't able to stay for our planned sunset we had a great time with the little we were able to do.
We worked fast and although we weren't able to stay for our planned sunset we had a great time with the little we were able to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last year was filled with so many beautiful, and angelic faces it was hard to choose one for the Iheart Faces - Best Face of 2012 challenge....
-
In 2011 my project 365 (take one picture a day for the entire year) was reduced to project 52 (one picture a week). Very shortly after it w...
-
This beautiful family could not stop smiling and holding their 3 month old baby boy in their arms. It was a special session as 3 month old D...
-
She loves basketball and loves her new championship team the Miami Heat. This was her idea to do a silhouette of her jumping with the b...
-
The answer to my previous post is that I am an addict AND a nerd... I still don't have any of my lenses and I am working with the broke...
-
After doing a few extended family sessions I realized that I didn't have any pictures of my own family. How can that be? I am pictureh...
-
Baby Fabiana came down to Miami from Venezuela to spend a couple of days enjoying our wonderful weather and attractions. While here her...
-
What a magical place and what a magical couple. They knew exactly where they wanted to go for their engagement pictures and were completel...
-
Traveled the world, graduated with the highest honor and rocked her senior session on the prettiest of days. Chrissy wanted to incorpo...
.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
a.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment