This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Best Face of 2012
Last year was filled with so many beautiful, and angelic faces it was hard to choose one for the Iheart Faces - Best Face of 2012 challenge. I had to choose one of my favorite little people in the whole world. My nephew Lucas....that hair and those eyes. He laughs and runs away when he sees me (he knows he will get attacked with kisses if he comes close). I can't wait to see what a handsome young man he grows into!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
My husband has to be one of the most supportive human beings on the planet and every other planet for that matter. This last year he sur...
-
Siblings...I once read that siblings are the only people who can bother you just because they can and then turn around and protect you again...
-
Traveled the world, graduated with the highest honor and rocked her senior session on the prettiest of days. Chrissy wanted to incorpo...
-
I had the pleasure of working with the sweetest 3 month old baby last week. He was such a sweet baby who decided he was not going to give u...
-
When I think of happiness two things come to mind. Jazmine and Jordyn. They have to be two of the happiest little girls I have ever seen. ...

10 comments:
you are not kidding about handsome! hellllloooo precious!
lovely photo. he is such a doll!
He is precious!! Great capture :)
He is SO cute. Love it.
This is an amazing shot. The edit on it is really phenomenal! The hair...so sweet!
Look at the gorgeous head of hair wrapped around that beautiful little face, pretty!!
Thank you ladies...
Lucas is too cute for words. Those eyes are absolutely amazing. WOW! : )
what a cutie :) love the pping
Love the post-processing here.
Post a Comment